If you’ve got the idea, we’ve got the audience.
With attendances of 25,000 like-minded folk, ChillOut is the perfect opportunity for you to strut your stuff, share your ideas or show off your assets.
Your event will be the perfect complement to the major events program:
Friday 9 March – The Lavish Lunch, The Welcome Party
Saturday 10 March – Pool Party, Bush Dance
Sunday 11 March – Pride Parade, Carnival, Dance Party
Wednesday 14 - Sunday 18 March - Theatre program at the Daylesford Town Hall
With registrations closing, it’s time to start planning.
Reach more highly engaged audiences. Book your event ad in the ChillOut festival program. It's the perfect platform for attracting your highly engaged LGBTI audience. Submit your application by 13 November 2017.
All registered events receive:
- Listing in festival guide, events lists, media releases and listing on ChillOut website. This includes a thumbnail picture and 30-word description (which you provide).
- Sharing on Facebook and Instagram.
- Ticketing support – all ticketing goes through ChillOut's TryBooking portal.
- Access to ticketing portal for ticket reports and door lists.
Registration fees charged are:
- Enterprise ticketed event
$95 (+ GST) for up to 2 listings ($15 per listing after that)
- Enterprise free event
$205 (+ GST) for up to 2 listings ($25 per listing after that)
- Community ticketed or free event – not for profit or charity
$55 (+ GST) for up to 2 listings ($10 per listing after that)
and a per-ticket marketing fee of $2.50 per ticket sold.
Events which take out advertising space also receive promotion in our regular e-news letters and extra social media pushes.