Ticketing Terms and Conditions
The following conditions are for sale and attendance at the Festival:
ChillOut Daylesford Inc. (‘ChillOut’) reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs, prices and venues.
- There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law.
- The right of admission is reserved by the box office staff at the venue.
- Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner and concession) require proof of relevant ID that will need to be presented to box office staff at the door before entry. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- No-one under 18 admitted to Dance Party, Bush Dance or to licensed areas of other events. Proof of age required. Persons under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- ChillOut Festival Daylesford Incorporated assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- No weapons, glass containers, specified prohibited items or lasers may be taken into ChillOut Bush Dance, Carnival Day or Dance Party.
- No BYO alcohol may be taken into ChillOut Bush Dance, Dance Party or Carnival Day
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, ChillOut does not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the 2014 ChillOut Festival or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event.
Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, ChillOut’s liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again.
In no event will ChillOut be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- You acknowledge that neither ChillOut nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you or your invitees.
- ChillOut reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
- You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
- By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
Keep your ticket in a safe place and safeguard it as you would money or regular tickets. Unauthorised duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event.
The unique bar code on this ticket can only be used once. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries to the event.
In the event that duplicate copies appear, the venue or promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to ALL ticket holders.
The ticket is a Tax invoice. The total price of this ticket includes GST if applicable.