Carnival is ChillOut’s big super family fun day. ChillOut with friends, bio-logical and LOGICAL family.
Main Stage Highlights:
- Killer Queen – Guaranteed to Blow your Mind
- Blue House – Aussie’s best-known lesbian rockers
- Asian Envy - electro dance/pop music
- Party Girls – 80s dance dance dance
- Dolly Diamond & Luke Gallagher
- Kindred Surprize
- Lance DeBoyle & Gabriella
- Cyndi Boste
- Boot Scooting Area;
- All day Games Area – sack racing, gumboot throwing, egg and spoon racing and heaps more.
- Forums and Demonstrations – featuring Motofrenz, Vic Leather, Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives, Dykes on Bikes. Plus community and retail stalls - local produce and arts, delicious food and drinks.
Please note: You are not permitted to bring alcohol into the Festival. To comply with Victoria Liquor Licensing laws, please be aware that bags will be checked by security at the Festival entrance. Only sealed or empty plastic drink bottles can be brought into the site. The Festival has licensed bars for your drinking pleasure. - there will be 5 bars including the amazing Emerald City Cocktail Bar sponsored by Daylesford & Hepburn Mineral Water, local brews and Little Creatures bars.
Drink Tokens available for $3 - Available for Town Hall and Carnival ONLY
1 token buys you soft drink or water
2 tokens buys you beer or wine
3 tokens buys you spirits / cocktails
11am – 7pm
Corner Ballan Rd and Burrall St, Daylesford
Pre Sales Online: $25 & $20 concession
Gate Sales: $30 & $25 concession
Kids under 14 FREE – must be accompanied by an adult
Trade your ticket for your wrist band at the Visitor Information Centre Friday 2pm - 4pm and Saturday 10am - 4pm and pre-purchase your drink tokens at the same time.